Wednesday, May 6, 2020

                                                     Spread a Little Happiness | Many Occasions Card | Cardthartic .com
                                                          from your principal 😊
 

Dear Vista Heights Students:

I hope you will still send me your “Bucket Fillers’. Please send me an email at kabose@educbe.ca with information about how you filled someone’s bucket.  I will write your information on a sticky note and put it up on my wall!  I would also like to know how you get your bucket filled!  I hope to have my whole board filled up!

This week I would love to know what fills your heart with happiness?  For me, my heart fills with happiness when I see students sharing what they have learned with me!  Please send me an email to tell me what fills your heart with happiness, and I will write you an email back!

Love
Mrs. Bose

Click on Mrs. Bose picture to join her for a Read aloud of "My Heart Fills With Happiness" by
Monique Gray Smith and Illustrations by Julie Flett.


                                               Bobbi Hopkins 👩🏼‍💻💜 on Twitter: "Here's a @Seesaw activity for ...

Clip art for outlook email clipart - Cliparting.com                         Quotes about Active students (26 quotes)