Wednesday, May 13, 2020

                                        Have big dreams, you'll grow into them | Inspirational word art ...
                                                          from your principal!

  
       Click on Mrs. Bose picture to join her for a Read aloud of "Happy Dreamer" 
                                                    by Peter H. Reynolds.

Dear Vista Heights Students:

This week I would love to know what you need to be a Happy Dreamer? What helps you when you feel ‘boxed in’.  I would love to hear from you!  Please send me an email at kabose@educbe.ca, and I will write you one back!  I hope you are able to get outside this weekend and enjoy some of the sunshine!

Love
Mrs. Bose


Quotes for Childrens Rooms: Amazon.com.           Dreams Can Come True - Walt Disney Quote | Giclee | Disney quotes ...


                                Think About What do you do to be...


                                               OnlineLabels Clip Art - OK Gesture (#3)